Monday, May 9, 2016

Week #43--May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I hope it was wonderful. I hope you're all grateful for your mothers and all just slightly jealous that you don't have the best Mom in the world like me. It's okay, we will understand that slight envy (or large envy, I don't judge)

We had another good week. All things are set and ready for Reatha to get baptized! That's so exciting. We're so very pumped. 

My birthday was this last week and it was a lot of fun! Dan and Reatha threw me a surprise party and I was blessed with plenty of gifts! They made me my favorite cake (German Chocolate) they had balloons, they bought me blank sheet music, it was great! 

Elder Wedel and I both got sick this last week, which took us out for 2 half days, and we did a FETCH ton of service, so that took away from proselyting time quite a bit, but we still had fun!

We saw Jeremy and taught him. He's doing well, but now that he's receiving blessings I think he's losing interest. (Logic: You feel sick. You receive medicine to make you feel better. You take medicine and start to feel better. Do you stop taking the medicine?) But we'll continue to try and meet with him. He also has surgery on his clavicle in a week, so that will put him in bedrest for a while. (Fact: Only studs break their clavicle)

Tony (Our INvestigator who is a bounty hunter) still hasn't caught the bad guy, so we couldn't meet with him this week. But he is still interested!

And Dan is just one of the most Christlike guys. Him and Reatha truly are going to be such awesome members.
Quick thought: Stop judging so much. Start loving more. That's something Elder Wedel and I are working on. Just love people for who they are, even if they wrong you. You don't know what they're going through, just like they don't know what you're going through. 'Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved' -My Boy Pres Monson

Love you all!

Church is true!


No comments:

Post a Comment